MiOopinion.com

where we speak freely
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:55 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Bound by Flame
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:48 pm 
Site Admin

but add multi player mode could help extend a game's life circle.
Anyway, the newest AC seems interesting after they add the multi-player online coop feature.

I think the game company wanna make more money by transfer disc to digital. ppl can't resell and trade-in the older game if they are in digital form. Everybody want to play a game they will need to buy anew digital copy. I'm kinda worried about my console's HDD space 8-)

sony's ps3 support get seriously downgraded. Now download a ps3 game took st least 4x more times comparing to the time before ps4 release.

Considering all those hassles, they should give ppl enough incentives to buy game digital. Something like give 15% discount off retail price for digital purchase.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:39 pm 

At best any digital game should be no more then $30, because of all the saving from not getting discs, boxes, artwork etc.
But that will never happen. If they decided today to completely phase.out discs, digital games would still cost $60 they would keep them the same price to max out profits. So there is no reason to buy digital, considering you would have to worry about HDD space, and the fact some people have no/or piss poor internet with data caps making it impossible to download any game without excessive fines

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:35 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
the fact some people have no/or piss poor internet with data caps making it impossible to download any game without excessive fines

That's very true indeed. The home internet with limited cap on download is such a crap Idea. I can understand put a cap on mobile plan. The cap thing for home is totally " greeeeedy pig " business practice.